Immigration solicitor jobs and careers
At Paragon Law, our immigration law firm is home to some of the best immigration solicitors in Nottingham. We are continually looking for talented individuals to join our team to meet the ever-growing demand for immigration advice. Regardless of whether you are an immigration solicitor or business support expert, if you have a fire in your belly to help others and a desire to be at the forefront of some of society’s most pressing issues then we would love to hear from you.
Case Administrator (Asylum)
Why work with Paragon Law?
- Experienced - Our immigration solicitors and caseworkers are highly passionate about their work and are well-equipped to deal with a range of immigration enquiries and cases.
- Specialist - We focus entirely on immigration, our expert lawyers are dedicated to helping businesses and individuals across the globe migrate to the UK.
- History - With over two decades of specialising in immigration law, we have a long history of successful cases and happy clients.
- People - Our people provide a supportive, empathetic, and efficient service. We are dedicated to helping everyone achieve their potential with Paragon Law, and we believe that it shouldn't cost the earth.
the welcoming nature of the staff. They were
on hold to lend me help which enabled me
to settle down almost immediately.
- Ingenuity - We are always on the lookout for more effective methods to improve the service we deliver to clients.
- Committed - We are committed to delivering a seamless and outstanding service to our clients.
- Transparent - We outline your prospects of success and accompanying fees from the start.
- Supportive - Culture greatly affects performance which is why we stand behind and celebrate the work of Paragon People.
- Inclusive - We are proud to be as diverse as the clients in which we represent.
Paragon Law is one of the UK’s largest specialist immigration law firms. We have achieved this by being a flexible employer which celebrates and rewards the successes of every employee. Download our free guide on Working at Paragon Law to learn more about working at a top-tier law firm.
Corporate Social Responsibility
At Paragon Law, helping wider society is integral to our operations. Recently we have funded a PhD with Nottingham Trent University, collaborated with Here for Good and the University of Derby, and hosted an annual Human Rights lecture. Read more about our co-funded PhD into climate change and refugee law.
City Centre Location
While being a flexible employer, we also believe in the benefits of having an office space for our colleagues to work and collaborate with their colleagues in person. Our primary office is located in the heart of Nottingham with an abundance of great transport links to the surrounding areas.