Martina Ignatova is a solicitor in Paragon Law’s Personal and Family Immigration department.
A qualified solicitor since March 2023, originating her professional development from the University of Greenwich (LLB - Bachelor of Laws), Martina completed the Legal Practice Course (LPC) combined with a master’s at BBP University in London (2021). Specialising in Personal and Family Immigration issues, Martina enjoys sharing law updates and her expertise through webinars and public networking events, that engage fellow industry professionals and students within the immigration law environment.
Martina has worked specifically in immigration law since 2018, starting her career as an intern paralegal and gaining over 5 years of expertise within the immigration law industry. Martina also has a background in corporate immigration and asylum migration law, expanding her background over the years to encompass all immigration elements.
Areas Of Work
- Entry Clearance Spouse visa.
- Leave to enter as a partner.
- Youth Mobility visa.
- Fiancé and dependant visas.
- In-country partner initial applications and extensions.
- In-country applications based on Human Rights Article 8 ECHR.
- Applications for Naturalisation.
- Application for a British passport.
- Judicial review proceedings, challenging delay or unlawful decisions.
- Applications for Judicial Review at the Upper Tribunal.
- Immigration appeals both at the First-tier Tribunal and Upper Tribunal.
- Dependant relative applications.
- Applications under the EU Settlement Scheme.
- Applications under the 20-year-long residence including complex 'Human Right' issues.
- Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) under the partner/parent route and extension applications under the same route.
Why work with Martina Ignatova
Throughout her career, Martina has assisted many people in relocating to the United Kingdom and regularising their immigration status in the UK. Utilising the Human Rights basis under Article 8 ECHR, the introduction of the EU Settlement Scheme following Brexit saw Martina assist European citizens and their families to be granted pre-settled and settled status. Bilingual in English and Macedonian, Martina is able to translate throughout meetings when necessary, dependant upon client request.
This is an immigration law powerhouse, best known for handling complex and high-profile cases. The lawyers are admired for their hard work and dedication to clients. They push and push and never take no for an answer.
Chambers & Partners