Nikita Swift is a solicitor in Paragon Law’s Personal and Family Immigration department.
Nikita joined Paragon Law in 2022, shortly after she qualified as a solicitor. Prior to her time at Paragon Law, Nikita studied Law with Criminology (LLB) and the Legal Practice Course (LLM) at Nottingham Trent University. Following her graduation, Nikita joined a small London law firm where she trained as a solicitor before joining Paragon Law.
Areas of work
As an immigration solicitor, Nikita specialises in the following UK visas and applications:
- Spouse and partner visas (this includes entry clearance, extensions/further leave to remain, and applying for indefinite leave to remain).
- British citizenship (naturalisation).
- ECAA extensions of stay (including applications for dependants).
- ECAA indefinite leave to remain.
- Long residence leave to remain.
- Private life/Article 8 leave to remain.
This is an immigration law powerhouse, best known for handling complex and high-profile cases. The lawyers are admired for their hard work and dedication to clients. They push and push and never take no for an answer.
Chambers & Partners