Director and Solicitor
Corporate Immigration - 01159644110
Kirin Abbas is a Director at Paragon Law and is also a leading immigration solicitor in our Business Immigration department. Kirin has a particular expertise in the technology, sports, engineering, higher education, and energy sectors. Kirin Abbas also works closely with universities and colleges to provide assistance with student visas, sponsor licence applications, and in-house immigration training and seminars.
Areas of work
As a business immigration solicitor, Kirin Abbas helps organisations, education institutions with:
- Applying for a sponsor licence.
- Their sponsor licence management (this includes acting as a Level 1 user).
- Immigration compliance and advice (including sponsor licence compliance).
- The preparation and filing of the Skilled Worker visa and intra-company transfer applications.
- The preparation and filing of applications for relatives of points-based applicants.
- The Global Talent visa.
- In-house immigration training.
Why speak with Kirin Abbas
Bespoke immigration advice
Whilst Immigration Law is often a standardised process with the same processes for a range of enquiries, Kirin Abbas is able to truly understand the nature of your business and what you want to achieve. In doing so, Kirin is able to tailor her advice to your company as opposed to delivering a blanket approach.
Highest professional standards
As one of the leading immigration lawyers in the UK, Kirin Abbas has demonstrated her high professional standards and knowledge. She is a member of the Law Society and the Immigration Lawyers Practitioners Association.
This is an immigration law powerhouse, best known for handling complex and high-profile cases. The lawyers are admired for their hard work and dedication to clients. They push and push and never take no for an answer.
Chambers & Partners